Funnel Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) governs your use of the services offered by Funnel AB and its affiliates (“Services”) and our website(s) including https://funnel.io (“Funnel website”). We may modify this Policy by posting a revised version on the Funnel website. By continuing to use the Services or accessing the Funnel website, you agree to the latest version of this Policy.
- for any illegal or fraudulent activity or in any manner that does not comply with applicable law;
- to violate the rights of others;
- to threaten, incite, promote, or actively encourage violence, terrorism, or other serious harm;
- to violate or pose a risk to the security, integrity, or availability of the Services or any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, network or computing device, service provider or other third party;
- in any way that may subject Funnel or any third party to liability;
- in violation of the infrastructure provider’s acceptable use or similar policy;
- to distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (or “spam”);
- for restricted data, including special categories of data under the EU General Data Protection Regulation; patient, medical or other protected health information under the US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act; payment accounts data in such a manner that Funnel would potentially qualify as a “payment services provider” under the EU Payment Services Directive; credit, debit or other payment card data subject to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards; social security numbers, driver’s license numbers or other government ID numbers; or any data similar to the above protected under foreign or domestic laws:
- if you are located in a country that is subject to any international trade embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government, European Union or the United Nations as a “terrorist supporting” country; or if you are listed on any U.S. Government, European Union or a United Nations list of prohibited or restricted parties; or if you are located, or have your business operations, in a country which Funnel has determined not to do business with.
We may investigate any suspected violation of this Policy, and remove any content or resource that violates this Policy or disable your access to the Services or the Funnel Website if you violate this Policy. You agree to cooperate with us to remedy any violation.
When determining whether there has been a violation of this Policy, we may consider your ability and willingness to comply with this Policy, including the policies and processes you have in place to prevent or identify and remove any prohibited content or activity.