During May, several core connectors have been expanded with new reports, metrics and dimensions. Here are some of the updates released
New dimensions added to the SKAdNetwork performance report:
- Adset ID
- Ad ID
- Earned Reach
- Swipe Up Rate
- Conversion metrics available for all combinations of app/web/offline/total + swipe/view/total for regular report
- DMA name
Funnel now supports the "Probabilistic Report". It attributes Conversions and Cost based on probabilistic matching.
The Shopping Performance report now supports Product type (1-5)
- User Location View
"Campaign" and "Ad Group" are now available as levels when connecting a new source.
Several new time windows have been made available in the Reach and frequency report. It's now possible to connect with windows: 1, 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 and Month to Date and Lifetime
Some fields have been renamed to better reflect the naming used in the TikTok GUI:
- “Product details page browse” —> “Total View Content (Page Event)”
- “Page Browse” —> “Total Page View”
- “Subscribe (Total No.)” —> “Total Subscribe (In-App Event)”
- “Purchase (Total No.)” —> “Total Purchase (In-App Event)”
- "Total Place an Order Value" is now available in Basic standard report.
Our Quantcast connector has been updated in accordance with the Quantcast API. This means we now support dimensions:
- Device Type
DV360 / DoubleClick Bid Manager
Campaign Manager 360 / DoubleClick Campaign Manager
We've improved the availability of time windows for these two connectors. We've also changed the naming in our connect dialogs to "Reach & frequency".
Added two fields to the Media Banner report:
- Measurable Impressions
- Viewable Impressions
- User value 1
- User value 2
- User value 3
- User value 4