Here are some of the updates to our connectors for January.
- Country ID (Geo reports only)
- CPA - Cost Per Acquisition
- CTR - Clickthrough Rate
- ECPC - Estimated Cost Per Click
Google Analytics (GA4)
- The default definition when connecting a new data source no longer includes Sessions, but instead has *Event name* and *Event count*.
- A new derived metric, *Sessions starts (Event)*, have been created and will automatically be available to all data sources with both *Event name*and *Event count*.
- We have added report types for GA4 called “Standard” and “Users”. The “Users” report type has two new non-summable metrics: “Total Users”, “Active Users” – both available in time windows 1 day, 7 day (weekly), 14 day, Month to date (monthly), 30 days.
- Instant Experience Average View Percentage
- Instant Experience Average View Time
- Interactive Add-on Impressions
- Interactive Add-on Destination Clicks
- Interactive Add-on Activity Clicks
- Interactive Add-on Option A Clicks
- Interactive Add-on Option B Clicks
We have introduced a new set of metrics for Google Ads/Adwords. These are all summable and thus easier to work with in Funnel. As the name suggests, they are all estimations and cannot be expected to always show the correct value.
- Search Impr. share - Estimated
- Search Lost IS (rank) - Estimated
- Search lost IS (budget) - Estimated
- Total Rank Lost Impressions - Estimated
- Total Budget Lost Impressions - Estimated
- Total Eligible Impressions - Estimated
Detailed (but non-summable) metrics remain and are from now on available under the “Reported impression shares” report.
- “Document Ad Name” has been deprecated by LinkedIn and is no longer getting values.
- “Conversation Ad Text” has been added to the Standard and Conversion reports
- Advertising ID
- Attribution date
- Created date
- Modified date
- Order purchased date
- Validated date
Two new dimensions have been added:
- Ad Id
Yahoo Ad Tech
We’ve added the time window “Lifetime” to the “Reach and Frequency” report.